Quote from the Founder of Ferrari

"The Ferrari is a dream-people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream, apart from for those lucky few." -Enzo Ferrari

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Reason Why

I've started this blog because it allows me to express myself. I treat it as an adventure, my immersion into the blogosphere. It is real easy to set up and publish a blog. You don't have to work with HTML (Hypertext Markup Language), which is the computer language to make webpages.
I was inspired by John Chow dot Com because John Chow speaks English as his second language, I believe, and still manages to create a blog. Making a decent income by talking about how he makes money on his blog. I found out about him in the Entrepreneur magazine. I'm just testing out doing a blog to see if I can make a living at it. A blog was recommended by Joann Mason to start to make money right away as well as do, for instance, an affiliate program and an ebook.
I'm just looking for knowledge I can use, facts I can utilize to make a living. Not trivia or worthless, theoretical ideas. I want practical information. There is book knowledge and then there is street knowledge. Book knowledge is what you get from classrooms and by reading textbooks. Street knowledge is what you experience from actually doing something in the real world and going through it.
I just bought, "Blogging for Dummies" last Tuesday, the 24th of June, to learn more and prepare myself to write better and offer more in my blog like pictures and video.
I've yet to hear a reply from the two Ferrari dealerships that I contacted on the question I received from my friend's wife so I emailed them again tonight.
Take care and I wish you well.

No comments: