Quote from the Founder of Ferrari

"The Ferrari is a dream-people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream, apart from for those lucky few." -Enzo Ferrari

Friday, June 20, 2008

Applying for and Code Implementation of Adsense

I have been busy last Wednesday applying for Adsense from Google. I was approved and have tried Thursday and today to implement the Adsense code by copying and pasting the code into the HTML source code. I've tried more than once so we'll see if I did it right. I have up to 48 hours to find out if it is correct.
I've customized my blog tonight by changing the colors on it to what I wanted. I think it looks a lot better now.
You might ask yourself why I made a blog for Ferrari enthusiasts. Well, because I wanted to do something that I'm interested in and passionate about. Also to make money at it. If you enjoy what you're doing, then you'll stick with it. My goal is to make this a part-time business. I'm working on a website also at the same time on Ferraris. I was thinking about making websites on Corvettes, Porsches and Lamborghinis also. I'm interested in high performance sports cars.
I don't know if I can do it though because I might spread myself too thin.
Another reason why I wanted to make this blog besides making money was to make an income as soon as possible. The fully-automated Internet business creating software I'm using right now is taking me longer than I'd want. It's called BeBiz from the Internet Marketing Center. It's fun for me working on it as well as doing this blog.
I'll talk more about Ferraris in my next post. I just wanted to talk about what I've been doing and about myself.

No comments: