Quote from the Founder of Ferrari

"The Ferrari is a dream-people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream, apart from for those lucky few." -Enzo Ferrari

Monday, June 23, 2008

Suggestions and a Question

I talked to my friend and his wife yesterday and I was given some suggestions how to improve my blog. My friend commented that I talked a little too much about money and that people come to the blog to learn about Ferraris. His wife said something like, "Do they have technicians come out to your home to work on your Ferrari?" For instance, when there is to be done a repair or maintenance.
From what I've learned on the Internet is that there is 1500 technicians in the worldwide Ferrari network.
I emailed two dealerships nearest me to ask the question that my friend's wife asked.
I understand what my friend is saying, but I want my viewers to know what is motivating me and tell them a little about myself so they can know me more personally.
Why I love Ferraris is because they are among the most desirable of vehicles to own and drive, and are one of the ultimate status symbols of wealth in the world.
Another reason why I love Ferraris is because, like with the modern ones, I like their design. I'm interested in automotive design and that is why I'm attracted to these kinds of cars.
I try to be perfect at what I do, as with writing this blog, but sometimes things don't turn out like you want. I'll try my best to serve the Ferrari public.
One other thing is, I want to keep my family's and friend's identities private because I don't want to offend them. That is why I'm referring to them in my blog in general. I'm still going to talk to you about myself and Ferraris though.
Have a good day and I wish you well.

No comments: