Quote from the Founder of Ferrari

"The Ferrari is a dream-people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream, apart from for those lucky few." -Enzo Ferrari

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Questions for my audience

This is my first posting for my very first blog.
I have a few questions for you out there. What do you want to know or what problems do you want solved pertaining to Ferrari cars? Is it to know how much it costs to buy, maintain, and repair a Ferrari? Where to buy one? Is it to know what the auto loans and insurance costs? If you can't afford a Ferrari, would you want to know how much it would cost to rent one? What product or service do you want?
I'm here to serve the Ferrari enthusiasts that not only have a Ferrari/s, but people who would like to someday drive and/or own at least one. I want to provide as much quality information as possible to be of some value to the fans of Ferrari.
I plan on providing links to articles, blogs, forums, consumer review sites, directories, clubs, videos, pictures and any other websites. I want also to give information on magazines, E-zines, and books about Ferraris. To be the one stop shop on the latest news.

FerrariDreams2008

No comments: