Quote from the Founder of Ferrari

"The Ferrari is a dream-people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream, apart from for those lucky few." -Enzo Ferrari

Friday, August 8, 2008

Google image search, Wordpress and Google Analytics

I got help from my friend that is a reference librarian again last Saturday on how to download an image from Google image search correctly. I have to rename the image because it is a long row of numbers otherwise when I download an image, instead of the way with a webpage that I was doing before. I wasn't having problems before when I first started out downloading webpages using, " save target as" when I right clicked to download to my desktop. Now though I use, "save picture as" to do that.
I found out that if I want to make more money, I need a blog with not only Google Adsense on Blogger.com, but more like Wordpress.org with more than one type of ads. I need Wordpress.org and not Wordpress.com because Wordpress.com doesn't allow you really to put ads on that blog platform. I found out about this from Problogger.net. I need to get my own domain and server which right now I can't afford yet.
I was trying to activate Google Analytics after I created the code earlier this week, but was having problems again so I contacted my friend who I met once more yesterday to help me. As always, he solved my problem.
Take care and I wish you a good day.

No comments: