Quote from the Founder of Ferrari

"The Ferrari is a dream-people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream, apart from for those lucky few." -Enzo Ferrari

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Business Ventures

I understand that I may be confusing when I talk other than about Ferraris, but I want to write about things that are happening to me also when I'm making the blog. I'll try to keep to the subject of Ferraris.
I stopped using BeBiz, a fully-automated Internet business creating software, from the Internet Marketing Center on July 11, 2008 because I couldn't afford the membership no more and it was taking too long to create a website by using the software. It is the best I've seen for a comprehensive software package though.
I was also a student working in the Success Team Program in the John Beck's Free and Clear course for six coaching sessions and I was taught by a coach. I started on May 21, 2008 to July 11, 2008. I discontinued because it took too long to get a return and I am on a budget where I can't keep investing waiting to make a profit.
Right now I'm concentrating all my attention on the Ferrari blog and learning as much as possible about blogging and Ferraris.
Take care and I wish you a great day.

No comments: